- Help balance male hormone levels
- Help prevent inflammation and swelling
- Improve circulatory and urinary functions
- Saw Palmetto Berry: is traditionally used for the genitourinary tract to help reduce inflammation associated with BPH.
- Pygeum Bark: has been shown to help improve urinary flow and relieve other symptoms of BPH.
- Lycopene: is a powerful antioxidant shown to concentrate in the male prostate gland.
- Vitamin E: is an essential vitamin that prevents oxidation of free radicals in the body.
- Beta Sitosterol: inhibits the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, which converts testosterone into DHT. DHT is one of the contributing factors to BPH.
- Quercetin: is one of natures powerful anti-inflammatories shown to support prostate health.
- Zinc: studies have shown that zinc deficiency results in prostate enlargement.
- Boron: trace mineral shown to support prostate health.